Here are some verbatim user quotes from 15 users describing their experience with the user interface and interaction model I designed for UK Post Office as part of a £300 million ($450m) IT refresh project.
I worked on this project for 2 and a half years and had sole responsibility for making sure the system was usable.
Here’s what the user testing participants had to say:
- Video Testimonials about my Website Success System
- Simple enough. Straight forward
- What I liked about it was [it was] very clear. As an inexperienced user it was intuitive and surprisingly straight forward to use.
- I loved that process. It was as easy as it could possibly be. You put it [the information] in and it just did. I liked that a lot. Very very good.
- That was superb it was excellent. Very straight forward. Even as an inexperienced user I found I went through that quite quickly.
- Oh that’s excellent, 20 out 10. Excellent. Excellent.
- That was really good. I really like that. I don’t have to scroll.
- That’s brilliant so much easier. It’s so much better than X [the old system].
- That was quite easy. [The new system] asked me all the things I expected to see.
- Considering that’s the first time I’ve done it, I fumbled a little [at the start] but that was spot on.
- It seemed to be working very very well. It was very user friendly and quicker than the existing system to put [the order] through.
- Wow, that was…wow! That was clever. It’s well thought out. The girls [in the office] are going to love that.
- That was very nice. Very easy.
- I like that. Not being that familiar with the existing system, I found that exceptionally straightforward. It does what it said on the tin, it works. It took me where I wanted to be and the look and feel of the screens worked very well.
- I didn’t expect that. Well blow me down. It’s easy peasy.
- Definitely a 10 it was a straight-forward process not complicated at all.
- I think it’s fab. really good.